FIC on the web:
The 5th edition of the International Forum on Cyber Security will be held on 28 and 29 January 2013 in Lille.“Stepping up the fight against cybercrime has become one of the priorities of the European Union enshrined in the Stockholm Programme for 2010-2015. Convinced of the need to be a stakeholder in this effort, the French National Gendarmerie launched the first edition of the International Forum on Cybercrime in 2007″ Source :Â Le Monde InformatiqueÂ ;Â CIO Online
P1 Security presents to International Forum on Cyber Security- FIC 2013Lille, France, 29 January 2013 â€“ Philippe Langlois, Founder and CEO, of P1 Security will participate to a round table entitled â€śManagement of cyber security professionals: What place for hackers in businesses ?â€ť at International Forum on Cyber Security (FIC) 2013.The need for technical expertise in information security has significantly increased. Faced with the scarcity of information security experts, businesses sometimes use the services of more unusual profiles. Self-taught experts, ethical hackersâ€¦ What is the place of these unusual experts in businesses? What is the typical background of an information security expert?Philippe Langlois will share his 20 years of experience in the Security Industry. P1 Security by its growth is directly concerned by this problematic. We continuously invest time and efforts on recruitment.P1 Security will be present at FIC for the two days. Please donâ€™t hesitate to contact us if you want to meet us there. Source http://www.p1sec.com/corp/2013/01/18/p1-security-fic-2013/
The 5th edition of (FIC 2013) will be held in Lille (France) on January 28 and 29 next yearParis-France â€“ Jointly organized by the Department of the National Gendarmerie, the Regional Council of Nord-Pas-de-Calais and CEIS, a strategy and risk management consulting firm, FIC 2013 will tackle cyber security at a strategic angle, placing emphasis on the geopolitical, sociological, legal, managerial and technological challenges relating to security and trust in cyberspace without leaving out the operational aspects.
The 5th edition of the FIC, an international event dedicated to professionals from public (ministries, government agencies, territorial authorities and public institutions) and private spheres (large corporate conglomerates, SMEs/SMIs, critical infrastructure operators, competitiveness clusters) will take place at the Lille Grand Palais on the 28th and 29th of January 2013.
The International Cyber security Forum 2013 will have the honor of welcoming Interior Minister Mr. Manuel Valls for the official opening ceremony on January 28th 2013. After the Ministerâ€™s speech, the first plenary session will follow, devoted to the continuum of defense and security in cyberspace, in particular with a lecture given by Patrick Pailloux, the managing director of the ANSSI.
Conferences and round tables, grouped according to three main themes â€“ Governments & administrations, Enterprises (critical infrastructure operators, large corporate entities, SMEs) and Territorial authorities and Public institutions will allow attendees to be informed and exchange ideas on the issues and challenges relating to cyber security:
-> Governments & administrations
- Geopolitics and governance in cyberspace
- Sovereignty of data and cloud computing
- New forms of conflict situations in cyberspace
- Information, communication and public order technologies
- NATO, EU: which alliances to make in cyber security and cyber defense?
- Cyberspace law: between the lawâ€™s responsiveness and proactiveness
- Cyber terrorism: myths and truths
- The modernization of preventive and investigative means for dealing with criminal offenses
- Perspectives on cyber defense strategies
- Public-private partnership: how do we create zones of trust?
- Panorama of national cyber-strategies
-> Enterprises (critical infrastructure operators, large corporate entities, SMEs)
- Panorama of cybercrime (CLUSIF)
- Cyberspace and counterfeits
- Cyber delinquency or organized cybercrime: what is the profile of a cybercriminal?
- BYOD, social networksâ€¦ the new corporate risks
- SCADAs: cybercriminal threats on public transport
- What are the options for individuals and enterprises that have fallen victim to cybercriminals?
- E-money and e-commerce: how secure are the new payment methods?
- HRD and cyber security: what are employerâ€™ and employeesâ€™ duties?
- SCADAs: which are the threats in energy supplies?
- Identity theft: What are the risks? What are the solutions?
- Is there a market for cyber security?
- Advanced Persistent Threat (APTs): real threat or marketing gimmick?
- Ho do we protect smart grids?
- From activism to hacktivism
- Outsourcing: aggravation of the risk or a false problem?
- Hiring, training and coaching cyber security professionals
- Telecommunication security
- Banking and financial cybercrime
- E-reputation: what are the risks for individuals and companies?
- New technologies, new uses, new risks
- Secure IT development: how do we integrate upstream security?
- Internet resilience
- Business recovery and continuity plans
- Which security policies should enterprises adopts for their information systems?
- Defensive cyber warfare and the Security Operation Center: towards dynamic cyber security
- Management of cyber security professionals: where do hackers stand in the corporate world?
- Cybercrime â€“ an insurable risk?
-> Territorial authorities and Public institutions
- Cyber security and public service continuity
- Smart cities: what kind of security is there for tomorrowâ€™s cities?
- Going paperless and electronic archiving
- Economic intelligence: an asset for territorial authorities
- Cyber security and health
- What policy should authorities adopt for their information system?
- Open data, release of public data and security
- Building and securing a network of strategic information
eight thematic sections: Panorama of cybercriminal threats â€“ Cyber security strategy â€“ Human resources â€“ E-health â€“ Cybercrime warfare â€“ Sensitive infrastructures â€“ Security of information systems â€“ E-administration will allow participants to take full advantage of the FIC 2013 with a personalized tour adapted to your areas of interest.
The FIC on social networks:Â
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/fic2013